SPECIALITIES AND SPECIALIZATIONS
In 2016 you will come to the NTUU “KPI” to a new list of specialities.
Specialities and specializations PTI almost not changed, accordingly to the List-2015 are:
105 Applied physics and nanomaterials
113 Applied mathematics
- To obtain a thorough training in fundamental sciences?
- To combine a broad fundamental education in a best university traditions with a narrow specialization and obtaing of practical experiences of working at framework institutions?
- To be highly educated specialist in IT-technologies?
- Intensively study foreign language?
- To carry out scientifically-research work, to contact with leading professionals in new technologies?
- To undergo training at partners of IPT and study accordingly to their world-recognized programs?
- To take actives participation in subjest Olympiads, professional competitions and contests?
- Expand world-wiev with training abroad?
GUARANTEED POSTGRADUATE QUALITIES
- intellect, education, ability to work,
- ability to work professionally, respocibilitiness, “feeling of time”;
- deep professional knowledges, broad professional conception of the world;
- ability to work in conditions of harsch intellectual competition;
- ability to work “for problem”, flexibilty in approaches to problem solving, professional mobility;
- ability to self-education during whole life time, ability to work in group.
Instutute of Physics and Technology, one of scientifically-educating subdivisions of NTUU “KPI”, was founded in February of 1995 year. Institute trains specialists in modern sections of applied mathematics< physics, informatics and informational security. Accordingly to a numerous responces of employers Phystech fulfills it`s mission: training of specialists of elite level for science and highly technological braches of Ukraine`s economics. Graduates have protected more than 50 PhD`s (every 6-th graduated Master of science) in a braches of mathematics, physics, informatics in Ukraine, Europe, USA, Canada. Majority of graduates wirk in Ukraine and holds positions of leading experts – scientists, analysts, experts, developers. Students of Phystech have won 45 awards at international competitions in mathematics and programming (London, Los-Angeles, Moscow, Munich, Tegeran, Tokyo etc.). Among the awards 6_Grand-prix at International Mathematics Competition for University Students – the most prestigious international student`s competition in mathematics), 162 awards in nationwide stdent competitions.
INDEPENDENT POLL ABOUT IPT
You wish more information about potential Alma Mater?
KPIdata – project in collection and alalysis rewievs of students, graduates and lecturers of NTUU “KPI”.
The results of this poll are assigned for:
- evaluate the quality of studying and work in KPI
- to reveal advantages and imperfections of every educational direction (to students and their parents)
- compare your own speciality with the others (for students)
- to find out, what changed after graduation (for graduates)
Data collection took place in March of 2016 year, evaluation of lecturing is present only for courses of studies in Semester 1-st of 2015/2016 year.
Accordingly to the poll IPT is one of the best!
Department of Informational Security of IPT (IS) placed 1-st in XL category, Department of Mathematical Methods of Protection of Information – 1-st place among departments of categoryL.
Categories S, M, L and XL are determined accordingly to ratio of number of participants in a poll to number of students.
Not sure where to start? Quick start
In May of 2015 year in DOU was carried out a poll about HEI, at which study or had studied IT-specialists. The main goal to achieve was a creation of rating of HEI for obtaining of highest education and working in IT. Conditionally speaking, a rating of HEI applicant, which desires to work in IT and chooses HEI for studies.
In a total rating were included the educational institutions, about which were collected 40 and more questionnaires. Were concidered only answers of responder with an IT-work experience. For building of the rating was chosen the appreciation of readiness to advice the native faculty or a department as place of studies. Was used the exactly this index, because it less depends from subjective life circumstances of the respondent.
In addition, because the recommendation is “for future”, therefore respondent could take into concideration not only the own personal experience of studying, and also the every information about he HEI, which was obtained after graduation – thereby was obtained a more realistic estimate. IPT among the best!
STUDENTS ABOUT IPT (video)
ANSWERS TO MOST OFTEN QUESTIONS OF APPLICANTS
Aswers to your questions:
regarding applied mathematics
050-387-40-38 (Serhii Anatoliyovich -mathematical andcomputer modelling)
066-336-71-81 (Serhii Volodymirovich – applied cryptology)
regarding applied physics
093-563-29-53 (Serhii Mykolayovich – physics of energy systems)
097-149-40-38 (Stanislav Viktorovich – high physical technologies, physics of living systems)
Hot line telephons:
Kyivstar: (097) 050-04-15
Lifecell: (063) 357-00-74
MTC: (095) 003-57-06
Questions to administration - (050)-298-78-38
WE AWAIT IT INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS AND TECHNOLOGY NTUU “KPI”